IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE:
We will be following all CDC Guidelines which include, but not limited to: Temperature checks, Face Mask Requirements, Hand Sanitizer/Hand Washing Stations, Parking/Acting Changes, Group Limitations, etc.
We at Terror Manor appreciate and care for our guests and staff. We want everyone to have fun and still be safe. This means a lot of changes will be happening. We will be following all CDC Guidelines and adding anything else we see necessary to ensure the greatest form of safety for our guests and staff. Our staff will be worrying about your safety as well as there own to prevent cross-contamination. Temperatures will be taken of all staff, costuming and make-up will be disinfected, hand sanitizing stations will be set-up for our staff to keep their hands clean, and they will be required to wash their hand with soap and water before entering the building. Staff will also be required to wear masks if they have any ability to come in contact with other people, staff, or customers. Our staff will be trained to stay 6 feet away from all customers, which means Terror Manor will be attempt no-contact in our haunt this year. While this may affect our scares this year, we will be amping up, safely, to make sure our customers leave with a smile on their faces and a mind full of memories.
What this means for you:
- Customers will be required to wear a mask.
- Hand Sanitizer will be located all over the property, as well as handwashing stations, especially in Queue Lines, the Ticket Booth, the Merchandise Booth, and any other high-traffic areas.
- We ask that you are at a 6-foot minimum of other guests at our attraction not in your group/household. Visible Markers will be in Queue Line to help you distance yourself from other guests at the attraction.
- We recommend if you have any illnesses that weaken your immune system, or know you are a high-risk individual you skip out on this season.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or has any known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
- We are required to take every customer’s temperature before they enter the facility.
- We recommend if you aren’t sure about attending this season to purchase tickets on-site instead of online.
- If you purchase a ticket for the 2020 season and we cannot open on that night for weather or Covid-19 reasons, we will honor your ticket for the 2021 season.
- For our Extreme Admission guests, YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AND GLOVES INSIDE THE HAUNT AT ALL TIMES!! We will be attempting our Extreme Experience this season and the safety of our Extreme guests are our TOP priority. If you are interested in our extreme admission, Please take these precautions very seriously for the safety of our staff and yourself!
Thank you all for your continued support throughout the years, as well as these tough and trying times. This year has been different for all of us, but let’s be mindful so the Halloween seasons to come can continue and be great! We hope to see you there!